Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 06, 2007

"if it bleeds, we can kill it"

So I basically have my period right now, which is so not cool. Especially since I'm on progesterone, which is supposed to keep me from bleeding (and ultimately cause a "withdrawal" bleed in about a week and a half).

Fortunately, I had figured this might be the case, and I made it part of my conversation with my doctor the other day. He said if my period started now, I should still finish the progesterone, and count the withdrawal bleed as my actual period for Clomid timing purposes. So I'm not all freaked out about whether I should be counting this as day one or not.

The bad thing is that it's entirely possible that this heavy spotting/period/cramping bullshit could last for the next two weeks.

Oh boy.

No comments: