Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

belly check

Had a doctor's appointment this morning. I'm 162lbs (up 2lbs from a week and a half ago). Blood pressure was 100 over 58. The belly is measuring right on. Baby's heartbeat was 130bpm (well within the proper range). The head is down, and, based on where the doc picked up the heartbeat, the baby's facing my left side (which is where all of the activity is, so that makes sense).

Awhile back, I had done some poking into the details of our insurance policy and discovered that they would cover breast pumps (as durable medical equipment), as long as I have a prescription for one and obtain it through one of their approved suppliers. I asked my doctor whether he'd write me a prescription for one, and he will, so that's most excellent. Of course, now I've got my fingers crossed that the suppliers will have a slightly wider selection than the giant tacklebox hospital-grade kind, because I'll be using it mostly when I go back to work. But, hey, if it's free, I really can't complain.

No comments: