Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

jiggly puff

I've never really had to deal with bulbous body parts. Yes, I get cookie-butt around the holidays, but it's not that big.

So imagine my surprise when this morning I was walking down the hall to the photocopier, and my belly jiggled. Not a lot, but just enough to get my attention.

Yeah, yeah, I know this is only the beginning. I'm gearing up to be the heaviest I've ever been and probably ever will be. But it's still weird.

Fortunately, I'm still fitting into a decent selection of regular pants. The size-6's are completely out, along with the 30" waists. But the 8's and 31" waists are still okay, for most of the day anyway.

My belly likes to get super bloated over the course of the day. By 5:30 or so, I'm ready to bust out of the confined waist. At home, I've been living in these awfully ridiculous (but awesomely comfortable) Daisy Fuentes cotton-jersey wide-leg pants. They have a fold-over band instead of a gathered/elastic waist, so there's room to bloat. And, no, I do not leave the house in them. Because that would be wrong.

No comments: