Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

riblets

Attention Baby: my ribs are not stretchy. Stop trying to push through them.

Over the last several weeks, I've had some pain in on the upper right side of my ribcage, about an inch below the bra line. It's either a head or a foot; I'm not sure. Until now, it was only a problem after I ate.

In the past couple of days, it's been near-constant. And sometimes it tingles. It makes sitting in any position other than extremely upright uncomfortable. (And the size of the belly has taken its toll on my ability to stand for long periods without incurring the wrath of my lower back. I mean, have you seen the size of this thing?)

Rubbing the area kind of helps, as does stretching my arms over my head, but only temporarily. Let's hope this baby shifts soon.

No comments: