Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

27 1/2 weeks

Just a few days away from entering my third trimester. Here's this morning's belly.
It doesn't look much bigger than the 24-week belly (it looks like it might be riding slightly lower), but believe you me, it feels bigger. I'm feeling heavy and slow these days.

Here's the front shot:
There's still a bit of a dip for my belly button; it's not completely gone (yet). The skin around there is super soft, as it hasn't been exposed to the elements, um, ever.

I managed to pull my calf muscle yesterday. I was rolling over in bed around 4:30am, stretched my legs (by extending them) and all of a sudden had some lovely searing pain from my left knee down. I got up and put some Tiger Balm on it, which helped enough to let me go back to sleep for a few more hours. But man, did I feel like a tool. Who does that? Anyway, I iced it a bit when I got out of bed and it's fine today, so I guess I just caught it at the wrong time and wrong angle yesterday. (I have a feeling my calves were trying to get revenge on me for wearing sandals with 2" heels to walk to the other end of downtown for that meeting I had the other day. We won't be doing that again...)

No comments: