Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

36 1/2 weeks

How does it keep getting bigger?I'm definitely feeling the effects of all of the extra fluid circulating through my body. Nothing too severe, but I've had tingly fingers (mmm... carpal tunnely) and last night I had to keep flopping from side to side because my whichever shoulder I was on kept making my arm fall asleep. I can't wait to sleep on my back again.

I was off on Friday, taking a use-it-or-lose-it vacation day before the end of the month. It was a fun-filled day of laundry and shelf-hanging in the nursery (so lots of stairs and squatting, 'cause I don't bend at the waist anymore). Friday night I was feeling pretty good. Saturday, my hamstrings were not pleased and my waddle got more penguin-like. Today I'm feeling fine and I'm back to my cowboy swagger. Yee ha.

No comments: